Honeymoon Cruise ' A Cruise To Paradise
Dublin Travel Guide
Dublin is Ireland's capital, which finds a place for itself amongst the rich countries of Europe. It is .....
A Honeymoon Cruise as the name suggests offers a gateway to paradise for honeymooners away from the pressures of daily life and enjoy the bliss of togetherness. This provides an opportunity for you to start your married life in a state of togetherness by exploring the unknown and enjoying nature and life.
The Honeymoon cruise offers the comforts of a five star luxury and provides a period of unending excitement, adventure, the opportunity to get to know each other and enjoying life as nature had wanted it to be.
This is an ideal way to start a life of togetherness for fulfillment of one's desires and daresay this is a golden getaway. The excitement of togetherness under the moonlit sky with the stars twinkling and the rustle of the water and the gentle breeze flowing from the sea is an experience, which will be etched in your memory for life.
The honeymoon cruise package usually includes:
1. Champagne and Strawberries in the Stateroom on embarkment
2. Canap'delivered to your cabin on the evening of your choice.
3. A special Honeymooner's party
4. Honeymoon Photographs.
5. Champagne breakfast in bed
The following Honeymoon cruises satisfy the forever romantics and provide luxury
1. A Silver Sea Cruise is a love nest and provides Bed-breakfast, pre-dinner cocktails, a private verandah with canap' complimentary Champagne and wine, a mini-bar stocked with the choicest of drinks to enhance your mood, delicious cuisine are the attractions of this Honeymoon Cruise.
2. Crystal Cruises are midsize luxury liners which provides all the above . Penthouses with personal butlers are also available at a nominal extra cost at this Honeymoon Cruise.
3. Wind Star Cruises offers everything you would have dreamt. This Honeymoon Cruise offers boats with which you sail away from ports at sunset and feel the exhilaration of cruising under white billowing sails. The spirited can go for scuba diving, kayaking, Windsailing, snorkeling etc.
4. Norwegian Cruise Line - The Norwegian Star is a specialty for romantic couples. Resort casual dining offers an alternative following a formal wedding at this Honeymoon Cruise. The destination is Hawaii (world's most romantic destination) departing every Sunday and has a Wedding Chapel for intimate ceremonies and vow renewals.
The destination shall be of your choice depending upon your taste ' be it the romantic hills, historical monuments, beaches, tropical rain forests etc. All the cruise ships offering a Honeymoon Cruise have exquisitely done suites, gyms, swimming pools, beauty parlors and casinos to pamper the cruiser and energize the mind, body and spirit.
About the Author: Looking for information about cruises'Go to: http://www.whatcruises.com