Fun things to do on your vacation!!!
That's the intent of this article, to wake up some ideas in your head, and plan for things to do in Florida and any of your travels.
When we venture down to Florida or anywhere for that fact of the matter, we first figure out what activities we definitely don't want to miss. Here is our list of favorite things to do on vacation'
1. Sit on the beach and play in the ocean. This is a no brainer. We love to walk the beach, bathe in the sun, play in the waves, and watch the beautiful people.What types of things do you do on your vacation' What activities do you have planned' Do you relax, go active, or a little of both' 2. Play golf. Golf is a great game. There are excellent golf courses all over the world to choose from and you can even plan an entire golf vacation.
3. Go fishing. Deep sea fishing or fishing from a pier is a blast. If you have never done this try it once, you'll love it.
4. Other sporting activities like scuba, snorkeling, water skiing, parasailing, renting jet skis, or whatever. There are a ton of water activities to choose from.
5. Day trips and tours are awesome choices. Rent a boat for the day. Take a barefoot cruise. Venture over to Orlando and go to Disney World or any theme park. Dinner cruises, exploring, hiking, tours at local sites, and anything else that you can think of.
6. Go shopping! Yes, the ladies will love this one and probably already have it planned. I hate to shop, but it is actually fun when I am on vacation. It wears me out though. Take some extra money and visit the local shops, find souvenirs, and spend some of that hard-earned money.
7. Drive around. We have rented convertibles or motorcycles for a couple of days and just explored the area. One time, we went from Miami to Key West and spent the day there. Another time, we traveled up the A1A highway along the Atlantic Coast of Florida, enjoying the luxurious homes, yachts, and views. You can even do this as a weekend getaway. Find a cool spot that's only 6 hours or less away and take off. We always have fun doing this.
8. Take in local entertainment, events, restaurants, and such. Go dancing, find the best watering holes, do something romantic, party likes its 1999. Remember, you are on vacation and it's time to have some fun and do stuff you don't usually get to do at home.
The list is as endless as your imagination. These are just a few general ideas that we always plan on doing. Be creative and try new things.
Enjoy your trip, have a good time, and tell us your stories!!!
About the Author
Joe Collinsworth @ Discount Florida Vacations is a total Florida vacation guide offering fun, sun, tips, ideas, checklists, help, recommendations, resources, and experiences for anyone traveling to Florida. You can find excellent information or plan your trip with us at' www.discount-florida-vacations.com